Monday, February 14, 2011

Rise and Shine, Sweet Valentines!

We don't do much in the way of Valentine's Day around here. In fact when we got married I specifically asked Chase to never buy me roses or chocolates. (Shocked?) I've never been that type of girl, and I think he likes that he doesn't have to stress over it. The way we see it, our love should be celebrated everyday, not just on a Hallmark holiday. Tonight we will do as we always do... we will make a nice dinner together (with or without a baby attached) and then watch a movie together. Its what we do. No need for a fancy restaurant and pretty things with bows.

Its gorgeous outside today. Finally enough to leave the back door open and let Morghan play outside. I was able to snap a few shots before my camera battery died!

My Sweet Valentines:

1 comment:

  1. Awww this is the best time of year in Bft when it warms up, but hasn't gotten humid yet!

    The girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete