Friday, December 17, 2010

Eviction Notice

Oh how I would love to send one to this little girl inside of me! I'll give her two more weeks before she is notified, I suppose! She feels so much bigger than Morghan was. I carried Morghan wide and center, but Grace is all out in front and extremely low. After about 15 minutes of walking I want to sit down because its so painful. I definitely do not remember Morghan moving this often, let alone being this strong. Sometimes I wonder if this kid is short on room. There are nights when she squirms and kicks so hard its actually painful! Morghan loves to feel her move around. She will sit next to me on the couch with the biggest grin every time she gets "poked". Chase finds humor in me constantly watching my belly, but I can't help it. It makes me realize what a miracle a child really is. To know that there is a life inside of me is amazing.

I've been horribly sick all week long. Doc thinks I had the flu and apparently being pregnant means it takes longer to get over! Hopefully it resides soon as I've started with this horrible cough and I'm sure Grace doesn't appreciate it very much.

My test results finally floated in. Other than being borderline anemic, the blood work looked good. I had to do another 24 hour test for protein though. My next appt is on Thursday and he is supposed to check how big this lil munchkin is.

Other than that, life isn't very exciting in the Lillard household these days. All our Christmas shopping has been done for a couple weeks so I finally managed to wrap and ship everything. I can not wait until Christmas morning, just to watch Morghan open all her gifts!

8 days until Christmas
15 days until 2011
25 days until my birthday

...and 38 days until Grace is here!

At work, no one seems to think I will make it to the 24th. Everyone has her somewhere between the 10th-18th. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment