Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sure... Why not?

Because the Marine Corps is so incredibly awesome they have decided to remove my husband from home once again. Surprise? No, not really.

Clearly he hasn't been gone enough this year, they needed to add in a couple more weeks. Now, its only 11 days which is nothing compared to others AND he will be only an hour away... but give me a break. He wasn't supposed to leave again until he deployed! I know, how naive can I be to honestly think they would hold up to that statement. It was mostly pure hope I was running on. I'm telling you, he leaves more than anyone else in his shop (and surrounding shops). Mostly I think I am just irritated because he will miss Morghan's field trip. The one she is counting down the days to, thinking both Mommy and Daddy or going on. Make no mistake, when she learns he won't be there she will be ridiculously upset and likely pout for hours on end if not days. She enjoys sending people on guilt trips!

Hopefully, nothing will go wrong on the mini-trip. The last 2 times he was gone required 3 trips to the hospital with this kid. (Bladder infection, severe dehydration, and amniotic leak) I can only pray as much as I can that I can maintain the baby for those two weeks! HA! Never mind the impending steroid injections that should be occuring tomorrow.

At least he is taking leave the week before so we can spend time together.
...and who knows, perhaps that Saturday Morghan and I can make a trip to go visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment