Thursday, July 1, 2010

Heave...! Ho...!

I will try to simplify this....

I have been insanely sick the past week. As of 10pm last night I hadn't kept ANYTHING down and was being threatened hospital admittance by my Dr if I couldn't stop throwing up.

Yesterday I was supposed to pick up new meds to make me stop throwing up since I didn't want to end up in the ER only the retarded Doc forgot to put in the script!

This leads to a night of absolute misery because one of my glands is so irritated and swollen that I couldn't swallow, turn my head, much less open my mouth to talk. I tossed and turned all night in misery and this morning my body does the very first thing it does every morning. Its ready to expel the nothing that occupies my stomach. With my gland still painful this became absolutely excruciating as my body made every attempt possible to heave and wretch.

Still trying to avoid the ER I find out the Dr has now put in my new meds so I'm really praying this medication works. I have managed to hold down about 6 oz of water so far so that is AWESOME! Its not very much but its more than I've kept down in days!

4 comments:

  1. you make pregnancy sound so fun...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had it easy I don't know what happened lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i was sick for like 2 weeks out of 40! feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pregnancy with Ayla was quite miserable too, lol. I lived on Zofran so I could eat. I literally got down to 128.. hard to believe, and sad because I was preggo with a belly. 10 months after Ayla, I am down to a fluctuation between 138-140. Anywhoo, good luck sweetie! It will get better.. and then you will be starving, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete