Monday, June 28, 2010

Who knew?






She does! And so does family until now. We wanted to wait a bit to tell our friends until we felt far enough along. But there you have it... Baby #2 is finally underway! Baby's official estimated due date is January 24th, 2011. A late birthday present for me I suppose you could say! Morghan is VERY excited. She keeps saying she's going to have a brother and a sister but I had to break her heart and let her know there is just one baby not two! lol She is so cute when I talk to her and she tells me she is going to be a BIG sister. She places so much emphasis on the 'big' that capital letters just doesn't get her point across!


Here is the first ultrasound of our newest addition. We won't know the sex for a while yet but Chase is really hoping for a boy this time around. I will be happy no matter what!

So far things with this pregnancy have been more intense than when I had Morghan. They tried to give me medication for the sickness but thus far it has been unsuccessful with this kid. I am glad that Morghan is with my parents though as I can not imagine being this sick and having to take care of her also. I miss her like crazy! With Chase back home for a week its nice to have some company. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon and have a little more energy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again! That was Aurelia's due date!

    I know how you feel, I was alot more sick the 2nd time around and I sure hope your pregnancy wont be as eventful as mine was/is! :)
    Take it easy and even though I know you miss Morghan, be glad you can rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is awesome news...You are due 4 days before me...I would say this pregnancy is wayy rough for me..I am having a hard time keeping up with Madelyne so enjoy your break for both of us..lol...
    Hope everything gets better!

    ReplyDelete