Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Birthday Approaching!

So Morghan's 4th birthday is 2 months away and for most it is crazy for me to begin planning. However, that is just who I am! This year we are going to be in Texas around the time of her birthday so we really want to do a birthday party while we are home. This is proving more difficult than I imagined!

We did her first bithday at a park... where it began raining! So I'm trying to avoid the park. Family gets a little complicated because I have such a large family vs. Chases. Something along the lines of 50 to 16. At the same time I'd love to have a party where we can invite our friends who all have children around Morghan's age to join. I suppose the issue is finding a little kid friendly place that is not too childish for the adults to enjoy themselves as well.
I don't want to have to do seperate parties but I'm beginning to feel as though I may need to. My first thought was 3 parties lol. Chase's family, my family, and one for friends. Chase quickly vetoed this option due to cost and time constraints. This would all be so much easier if we actually lived in Texas because then we could just invite everyone over to the house! HA!
The more I dwell on it the more I begin to realize that I may just end up at a park with a jump house for the kids and shade for the adults!
Atleast I know one thing for sure. We found this adorable play kitchen that we are going to get for Morghan. We already knew we didn't want a cheap looking plastic kitchen and this one is solid wood. I know she will love it and we have the perfect spot by the real kitchen to put it for her.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! And I feel you.. I am stressing over the birthday details as well. :)

    ReplyDelete