Friday, February 19, 2010

Abondonment issues?

So I've pretty much abandoned my blog as of recent and when i logged in I noticed I was not the only one! Everyone is so busy lately! :)

This past month has been absolutely crazy. We finally got the approval to get a new house on base so we've had a a lot of stuff to do. We just did a housing inspection today and it went well. We might get to go pick out our new house this evening so I will be keeping my fingers crossed! As for now, we need to start packing and have most of our stuff boxed by Monday!

We have also been making a lot of new plans for the future months but that is an entirely different blog. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I think we just need to take it one day at a time and not rush anything.

We are however planning a trip to Texas in May/June and HOPEFULLY there won't be any drama! For once I'd love to come home without anyone holding resentment and negativity.

That's all for now! Sorry my entry is rather jumpy but I'm just so excited to be out of this horrible house!

No comments:

Post a Comment