Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentine's Cards

I know that there is still a month until Valentine's, but I'm excited about my new "project," if you will.

I spend extra time at Morghan's school when I get off of work early. So I thought that instead of my usual hanging out with kids playing I could get them in on a project! My thought is to make Valentine's card for the children at St Jude's. I'm going to get all the kiddos at her school(that can participate) to help put together these cards for those who will be in the hospital.

If you work with children (teacher, day care, etc) and would like to participate that would be awesome. Even if you just know a group of adults that would like to join in! If you do want to participate please make sure that...

* Cards are a Valentine theme.
* Cards can't have anything about 'Get Well Soon', 'Feel Better', or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Try to make cards that can be used for any gender or age.
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.)
*You can sign your name and where you are from.

I plan to mail the cards on February 5th.
E-mail me at ames0486@yahoo.com if you would like to participate and I can give you my mailing address to send the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment