Friday, May 15, 2009

A lil update...

A few trips back and forth from the hospital for my neck, and finally on new meds and start Physical Therapy soon.

Mother's day was good.... once I made it home. I had to work until almost 3pm, but once I was home the house was clean and Chase was making a surprise dinner. It was wonderful!

I've been putting in massive hours this week. Went into overtime on Thursday, and will have over time this weekend as I'll be working 11 hours Saturday, and the same on Sunday. The Air Show is back in town, so that's where I'll be.... collecting my overtime. Today was my only day off, but almost had to go in this evening. Apparently while I was out all day running errands my boss had called to see if I could come in. Unfortunately, She needed me to come in at 5pm and I didn't get the message until 7pm. Would have had MORE hours, but oh well. My next day off isn't until next Friday.

After the weekend is done, and I recuperate I'll post some pictures of the Blue Angels and whatever else I capture. They've been flying around practicing all day doing tricks and fly-bys.

For now, I'm going to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment