Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long time no see...

So its been a while since I've posted anything on here. Mostly I've just been trying to keep myself busy. Since Chase left, I haven't had a decent night sleep YET! Most nights I'm up till 12am-1am and I'm not sure how I manage that. When Chase is here I'm usually so exhausted I fall asleep on the couch at 730 or I'm in bed by 10pm. Morghan is handling him being away pretty well. She gets to talk to him almost every night before she goes to bed, it will be interesting to see her reaction when he returns home in May. Gosh that sounds so far away... :(

::MORGHAN::
She is rather creative these days, constantly making up the words to songs. Mostly she makes up words to the song "Fare Jacques". One minute its about cleaning the kitchen and 10 minutes later its about a snowman and Santa clause. She absolutely loves to sing and I wish I could sing along, unfortunately I haven't got a clue what songs she sings and that in turn frustrates her. She gets angry when I don't sing the right words. Perhaps one day I should take her in early and hang out and listen to the songs they sing at school.

She's becoming rather stubborn lately. She's always been her mother's child but lately is crazy. I used to be able to "threaten" her with time out, etc and she would stop being bad. Not any more. Now I get to 3 and she's just staring at me, so some things have had to change. I don't like punishing her but she needs to learn not to be rude and misbehave. Its my fault for spoiling her I suppose, but hopefully its not too late!!

Her new favorite phrases/words:

"Mommy, you know what?"
"uhm, because..."
"oh my! That is craaaazy!"


::STRESS::
I'm still struggling with the hospital over a bill. Basically when Morghan was born (2 1/2 years ago) they billed my insurance under my SSN instead of Chase's so the claim was denied. I just found out about it in October of last year when I received a FINAL NOTICE although I had never received an initial notice. The hospital re-sent the claim to insurance under Chase's SSN. Now I had called and spoke to someone twice and wrote a letter to the hospital trying to get an idea on the status. NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING! After we filed our taxes last month I learned that, surprise, it again has been denied since it had been over 12 months. The way I learned is that my state taxes had been seized by the gov't to pay the hospital bill. THIS PISSED ME OFF TO NO END! I now have spoke to a lawyer to get my money back as I am not to be held responsible because the hospital staff doesn't know how to their job. I also have to have them fix any/all damage to my credit score/report they have caused.

Chase is supposedly going back to Iraq this summer, the only issue is trying to figure out when exactly he would ship out. Being in Yuma right now he hardly has time to talk to anyone in his shop back here in SC. I'm not really upset about Iraq, I definitely prefer it over 12 months in Korea though! It does however cause a ripple in our plans for the future so we are considering options. There are so many things to consider and not a lot of time to plan, especially if he leaves in July! Hopefully I can get word of something soon so I can figure out what to do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment