Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feeling Irritated...

I know its none of my business how someone raises their child but when you are putting your child in danger it really upsets me. There is this one family in particular that is just rushing their newborn to grow up, and for a newborn they seem to expect too much! The poor baby was in a bumbo seat at 4 weeks old, at 6 weeks they had the baby in a jumperoo, and now just 2 weeks later are feeding the child actual baby food. Why don't you just go ahead and turn her car seat around to front facing while your at it, oh wait that's already been done. The child is in one of those convertible car seats facing front so mommy can see. THEY MAKE MIRRORS! There are rules and guidelines for all of these things and it just seems like they don't care.

I'm not saying I'm perfect because God knows I'm not but I do my best to take care of our daughter and give her a great live that she deserves. I realize all children are different but some things have safety guidelines for the child's health and safety. At 8 weeks no infant should be on baby food. I know this baby goes to the same pediatrician as Morghan and Dr, Karen would NEVER approve. As for the car seat, that is just ridiculous and stupid! I remember wanting to turn Morghan's seat around but I held off until she was 1 year. I went with the guidelines for the well being of my child not because I wanted her to grow up and accomplish things quickly. If they are in a car accident that poor baby could be killed because of their stupidity.

I wish they would just slow down and take care of that baby. She deserves a happy,healthy life. They need to enjoy her while she's little. I know, and I know that other mom's know how quickly they grow on their own. They do NOT need to be rushed in to unhealthy situations. Like I said, I know its none of my business. I just needed to vent somewhere so I wrote it in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment