Thursday, March 5, 2009

What goes through her brain...

So the past week has been a little crazy with Morghan. She has been getting in to a lot of different things like shampoo, tooth paste, lotion, soap... if its something smelly she can find it no matter where it is. She must have a super nose! Anyways almost every morning for the past week I wake up to a mess.

There was lotion squeezed in to a glass bowl
hair gel all over the toilet seat
hairspray all over HER
she emptied my prescrition nose spray
lotion all over the carpet
soap all along her foot board rail

I don't know what to do with her. 5 minutes after being punished she acts like nothing ever happened! We discovered last night that she can climb on the toilet to get in to the medicine cabinet where she found Chase's cologne... dear dear dear the bathroom smelled so awful! Today I went out and bought a shelf to put everything on so now there is NOTHING in the cabinet. I also had to get a tooth brush holder that sticks to the mirror up high so she can't get those. I'm tired of finding my tooth brush on the floor and sterilizing it constantly or buying a new one! I'd block off the bathroom but for the sheer fact that she's almost 100% potty trained I dont want to ruin it. We did however bring the baby gate back out and put it in the hallway so she cant make it to the kitchen where she also likes to empty the pantry or fridge. Locks do not work with the little houdini.

Ok so while I'm typing this she's dumping bubble bath into an empty bath tub GOTTA GO!

1 comment:

  1. haha and I thought my crawling baby was a handful! ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete