Monday, June 6, 2011

What a month...

So Morghan has gone off to Texas to be with her Paw Paw and Granna for the Summer. (Assuming we both make it that long!) I miss her like crazy. Last year I worked all day, 5-7 days a week to keep my mind off her being gone. Now that I'm a stay at home mom I got used to her being her all the time. My house feels so empty and not nearly as clean oddly enough. I need my shadow housekeeper back. I sometimes find myself avoiding wanting to call just because it makes it harder. Bad mommy, I know. We really need to Skype more, Grace loves her and when she hears/sees here she ALWAYS smiles.

Grace has just been on the move. Ok, not LITERALLY but developmentally. She can now sit up unassisted, hold her own bottle, roll both ways and is cutting her first tooth! She's a pretty happy baby for the most part and has settled into her own schedule.

Sorry I don't have more of an update!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the highly attractive, informatics well written and highly crisp blog that has been explained in fabulous manner to help out reader and visitors.

    ReplyDelete