Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I wear by it...

OxyClean that is!

Having a baby that is breastfed is guarantee stains (at least from my lil one) and I was getting SO upset with all the clothes that were being ruined.

Enter OxyClean laundry spray...

Outfits that had been washed and dried several times were heavily sprayed. After just one wash they were like brand new!

For my next "project" i took the cover off Morghan's old Britax car seat. The one that says handwash only (oops!) Well considering all the drinks and snacks the thing was filthy where her butt sat for 3 years so I threw it in the wash with an old quilt that also had a stain. I sprayed the quilt. I did not spray the car seat as its always come clean rather easily. Fail. The quilt came out great and is currently air drying. I grabbed the OxyClean and saturated the car seat cover, let it sit for about 30 minutes and threw it back in the wash.

IT WORKED! The colors are all bright and vibrant! Seriously... I love this stuff.

1 comment: