Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do Not Touch

I can not stand strangers touching my belly. I don't care how sweet and kind they seem... its creepy. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of people that I'm semi-comfortable around. Even then it seems a little awkward to me. Chase however... he has free range lol.

I'm also tired of people looking at my belly and saying "OH! I bet your having a boy aren't you!?!" My favorite was when a lady wanted to argue with me. She asked if I knew what I was having. I responded that it was a girl. She then proceeds to tell me that she disagrees. I took no hesitation in pulling out the ultrasound images to show her that I am in fact having a girl as there is no Mr Winkie anywhere to be found.

Last but not least... I realize that I have a big belly. Yes, I'm sure of my due date and that there is only one child in there. No, I have not gained excess wait, in fact I have gained less than 5 pounds. I simply make big babies (they run in my family!) I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a baby born under 8 pounds for at least 2 generations haha.

Why do people insist on arguing with you. Unless you had 8+ kids, I really don't want to hear it. I do not believe that you carry high/low depending on the sex of the child. Everyone carries children differently. I carried Morghan incredibly low. So low that I was in a lot of pain the last 8 weeks.

I need a shirt that reads..

I'm due Jan 24th. Its a girl. No, you may not touch my belly. Have a great day!

1 comment: