Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Update...

So I've concluded that morning sickness would be a great weight loss program and ab workout if it weren't associated with pregnancy! haha not that I go for people who do that sort of thing... I am slowly trying to take myself of my medication. I have reduced it by half but learned the other day that going without it is still not a good idea! I have lost 12 pounds since May, although looking at my belly I wonder how? At 14 weeks I had to buy maternity pants. Many who see me think I am much farther along!

I'm very happy that my sister in law, Ashley is expecting a baby a month after us. She's had some difficulties before and we just keep praying for them. It will be so great for these babies to grow up the same age as I know I had a great childhood with my cousin who was less than a year younger than I.

My doctor has informed me that as of recent the Naval Hospital ultrasound tech does not disclose the sex of the baby unless it is deemed medically necessary?!?! WHAT?! I was like "are you kidding me?" That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I'm pretty sure that if I were to ask they would tell me. I couldn't believe when he said that. Either way we are planning to go when I am 18 weeks for a sonogram to find the sex of the baby at a private company in town. We knew with Morghan at 16 weeks.

We have not decided on names, but we do know that we don't want the more common names people have these days that sound like made up names lol. We will not finalize the name until the baby is born. Some choices we have are Grace, Leah, Elizabeth, Mariah, Samuel, Ryan and Nathanial. We have months to have a final list and when the day arrives we will announce the name we have picked.

2 comments:

  1. Great names! Sorry we "took" Nolan! ;)

    Stupid Naval Hospital...seems they just keep screwing something up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Join in on my blog hop Amy! :)

    ReplyDelete