Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm leaving On A Jet Plane...

After the weeks of anticipation it has finally arrived.

Tomorrow we board a plane at 630am and head to Texas where Morghan will stay for the summer. I'm going to miss her like C R A Z Y! Everything is packed and ready to go, and Morghan is excited. She has been asking all week when we will be leaving and finally today I was able to say TOMORROW! lol

We will be busy while I am there, the day I fly in is also a BBQ for my Dad's side of the family. The very next day we are doing a fish fry with my Mom's side of the family. Then Monday I hope to take Morghan to the Houston Children's Museum and Cockrell Butterfly Center. We always go to the Houston Zoo when we are there but I decided to go a little different route this time. She loves learning so the museum seemed appropriate and she absolutely adores butterflies.

I will post pictures when I return, as I will have plenty of time! Though I have asked for extra hours at work to help pass the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment