Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Keepin Busy!

Morghan has become quite the drama queen these days. She has started whimpering and sniffling just to get her point across! It is too cute to not laugh at her when she comes up to me and says very sincerely "I'm going to be okay now Mommy *sniffle* " and the proceeds to let out a huge sigh as she walks away. What am I going to do with her?

So this new house seems to have a layer of spiders on the exterior! Being the spider paranoid we are we immediately called when we saw our first widow spider. We had no clue just how bad it was until a few days ago! On Sunday we took Morghan to the drive in theater to see How To Train Your Dragon (very cute by the way!) and when we returned home we were greeted by 3 widows spiders right at the front door. I decided I could no longer wait for the pest control to get here, I was taking matters in to my own hands! After laying Morghan down I raided our cabinets for spider spray. All I could find was Raid for roaches but figured poison was poison so it didn't really matter. Before Chase and I began spraying I took the flashlight ans started counting. 13, 14, 15...27..32...46! Seriously? 46 spiders? We defeated most of them. What i found humorous was the next morning when I left for work and found 4 dead roaches on the ground. HA!

I've been busy with my cards lately so I'll post a few of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. omg! amy i absolutely feel like throwing up when i see a spider! I saw two in Texas and one was really huge! I wanted to die! ((i was bitten in texas about 5 years ago, and it was not good, it hurt) I'm glad you killed those horrible creepy 8legged freaks!

    p.s your cards are sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the "reporting for duty" card! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete