Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Press pause, please!

- Thursday at 10am I arrived for the walk through of our new house. At 11am I began unloading my car! :) ha! I had been up since 6 am packing because I waited until the last minute to do so. We packed/moved until 8pm that night. Seriously? Do we really have that much stuff? We now have 4 bedrooms so that's nice and no more carpet! yay!
- Friday I didn't get home from work until 11pm and then
- Saturday we spent the whole day cleaning the old house top to bottom. I must say that a magic eraser is my new best friend. I was worried we would need to repaint Morghan's room, NOPE! I went through 5 of them but damn that house is clean!
- Sunday we spent the afternoon at a friends house for a birthday party and BBQ.
- Monday I had class until 5 for work.
- Tuesday I go called in to work where I later discovered my boss passed away after a long battle with cancer. This really put me down for the rest of the day.
- Today Chase left for Florida and I swear he wasn't gone 4 hours and it already felt like an eternity! I was late for work because when the guy came to hook up our cable, Internet, and telephone he took an hour and a half!

Between all that I was editing photo shoots and making cards for people while I impatiently waited on today for Internet.

I got a letter back from St Jude thanking me for all the cards that were sent. I'm not sure if I posted yet but courtesy of a BUNCH of kiddos we were able to mail over 500 handmade Valentine Cards to St Jude. I was so happy! Now I just need to make copies and mail them out to those who helped out. I can not wait to start another project.

One of the great things about this house is I can finally have a art/craft/hobby room! For all the various things I do, I can now contain everything so its not all over the kitchen table.

There is still so much more to post, yet I still have a 2 page long list that I must tend to so I am off to see what I can accomplish next!

No comments:

Post a Comment