Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Catch up



So I've seriously been slacking. Things around here have been on and off hectic lately, but it seems like its all calming down. I'm going to try and update more often so that I don't have one incredibly long blog once a month! :)




So Morghan turned 3 on the 21st. She is getting so smart these days. At her 3 year check up her doctor was amazed at how well spoken she was for her age. Friends would always tell me she is but I figured, your just parents although, I have noticed she speaks better than kids OLDER than her. Anyways, she never ceases to amaze us with the words that come out of her mouth. She will talk you to death if you let her. Here are some pictures from her birthday which was themed CandyLand.



She is obsessed with My Little Pony and Mickey Mouse so you can only imagine her excitement when she opened her new Pony and Mickey movie. As you can see from the picture she got her first tea set, and let me tell you... she plays with it every single day! I can't wait to get her a kitchen for Christmas because I know she will be all over it! She already sneaks in to the kitchen and gets a bowl and a whisk to make pretend pancakes lol. I wanted to get her the kitchen last year but I'm glad we are waiting until now because she will enjoy it more. Last year we did all "Mommy stuff" like babies, bottles, high chair, stroller, crib etc which she loved.


So the Marine Corp ball is quickly approaching and this is my first one sadly. Chase has been in the Corps for years, but he's always been deployed when the ball has come around in November so we havn't had the chance to go. I already have my ball gown which is black halter with a small train, a lace up back, and sequence. Just a month to go and Chase and I are picking up P90X again... we serisouly slacked the last 2 months with everything we had going on. When he left the country I had ZERO motivation to do anything, much less work out.


Tomorrow is October 1st. My fave day of the year simply because it begins
my fav month lol. I absolutely LOVE fall. The weather, the colors, th holidays,
the decorations! I stuck out my first Fall decorations weeks ago! I even bought
Mo's halloween costume the first week of September lol. I don't have a picture
of her wearing it, but I have a picture of the model hahaha




2 comments:

  1. oh we slacked on p90x too! i've had really bad back pain since giving birth and i dont think p90x helped. just gotta get back on it!

    Morghan's costume is too cute! lol. I know she will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try the traffic light too. so far, thankfully, it has worked. At first he thought it was a game but I just kept explaining it and now he knows. I love morgans birthday pictures...she is too cute & we have the same birthday...awesome day!

    ReplyDelete