Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What do you mean she'll be 3?

So with Morghan's 3rd birthday rapidly approaching I've begun to overwhelm myself, as usual.

I finally decided that her birthday main party will just take place in her classroom this year. When Chase gets back from Norway we will probably do a small one with friends and family. I was beginning to go over the top so I quickly stopped myself. Instead of spending a boat load of money on the party itself we are just going to get Morghan some new things like clothes and toys. Every year for her birthday she gets Old Navy gift cards which is FANTASTIC because I love all their stuff. I've already purchased her stuff from Carter's thats hanging up in a closet because if she finds it she'll never let them go, as she loves to play dress up. The list from Old Navy is still about $130 worth, which if she gets gift cards like every year she'll be set for fall/winter clothes.

The only situation I've got myself in now is that I have a huge list of things to get her. I want to get her some educational things as well as play things I just can't decided how many and what!
I've got puzzles, the new Leapfrog TAG Junior, a tea set, table and chairs, blocks, legos... OMG I could go on forever. She's out grown so many toys and soon we will be re-decorating her room as well so I'm trying to work that in.

Hopefully over the next couple weeks things will just fall in to place.

1 comment: