Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby Girl

She is really keeping my on my toes these days! My poor right side gets abused daily, especially my ribs! Clearly she is running out of room in there. Dr estimates she is around 7-7.5 pounds right now, which is fine as long as she stays that big. Naive, I know :) Had Morghan made it to full term she would have been over 9 pounds. As of last week I was at 2cm and 75%, so we are just playing a waiting game these days.

My friends Julie surprised me with a baby shower yesterday. She said we were going to lunch, but when we got there I happened to notice familiar vehicles. Then we we went inside the host blew her surprise by saying "Are you here for the baby shower?" haha it was so nice to see everyone from my work. I had a nice time and got some more great stuff for the little one.

We have 99% of everything we need for this baby! We are still waiting on the baby tub to arrive, but other than that we are ready to go. I finally packed my bag for the hospital (after Chase nagged me for a week). My nesting is starting to annoy him I think :) Mostly because I need his help with a lot of things. I kept insisting the garage was a mess so he broke down and helped me go through boxes. We went to Lowe's and bought some shelving and plastic containers, all of which was far too exciting for me. After all was said and done the garage looks a million times better! We also went and got some shelving for Morghan's room, and some fabric bins to separate all her toys in to. She has been doing a really great job at keeping things where they go. Today I cleaned the bathrooms as best as I could using hot water and soap. I refuse to use any chemicals right now since I'm pregnant and there isn't good enough air flow in those small places. All that's left is putting a few boxes in the storage and getting the carpet cleaned!

No comments:

Post a Comment