Sunday, September 26, 2010

Playing Catch Up

So... ITS A GIRL! For anyone who didn't already know. "Weighing" in at 15 oz when she was at 20 weeks, which was considerably more than she should have been. I didn't realize what a big difference 5 ounces makes! She is great and perfectly healthy. When I get a chance I will upload some of the awesome pictures we got of her. I still haven't gained a pound and my doc is a little concerned. Part of the issue is that I was having a difficult time eating meat. If I haven't gained at least 5 pounds by 26 weeks they will run some tests and go from there. I did finally gain 1lb 5 oz in the past 2 weeks though. She moves constantly. I can often tell where she is laying which is neat.

We went to Texas where we were double-booked almost every day. We'd have lunch with one person followed by dinner with another. It was hectic but we had a great time. I wish we could have done more, but its exhausting. Morghan had 2 birthday parties while home and she had a blast.

We are back in SC now and getting back in to a routine.

(Short, simple, to the point...right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment