Friday, January 8, 2010

W.A.H.M.

Working
At
Home
Mom

That's what I want to do. I've been at my current job for 2 years now. While I enjoy what I do, I'm finding it hard to keep going. Scheduling is getting tight, thus I am losing hours slowly yet surely. I truly miss the 40+ hour work weeks. Right now I hold at around 12-18 hours a week, and I have to fight for it. Yes it has become that awful. When you consider that my paychecks cover the cost of day care in addition to play money, it hits a little hard.

I would truly love the ability to work from home, on my own time. I've thought about picking my camera back up, even though its not a very popular season with all the cold weather. I've spent the past week searching the internet for a reliable, legitimate job to do from home. I've yet to have anything surface that even remotely intrigues me.

I wish I could do something along the lines of photography and graphic design since I enjoy those the most.

Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment