Thursday, December 31, 2009

So Long 2009

February - I finally had sinus surgery after batteling a 8 month infection.



March - Chase left for Yuma, AZ for 6 weeks.

June - Morghan and I flew to Texas for 2 weeks to spend time with family.



July - Chase raced home on a plane a day early after being in Utah for a week to be home for July 4th. We had a great time at the beach with friends and Chase ended up fracturing my hand by slamming the truck door on it.

We spent the last week in July going to DisneyWorld for the first time. We had a blast, although next time Chase and I would like to go by ourselves to some other parks.



September - Chase again left via airplane, only this time he left the country for Norway. It was a tough trip since I couldn't just pick up the phone and call whenever I wanted. I had to wait, and I hated it.



Morghan turned 3. I never cried till the day she turned 3. It was then I realized how much she had truly grown, and the she was no longer a baby, or even a little girl by her standards. We are always being corrected that she is in fact, a big girl.


October - After a follow up with an ENT we learned that Morghan was going to need her tonsils and adenoid removed. I battled with myself for a few weeks before deciding to go through with th procedure.


She was a witch for halloween had accumulated quite a bit of candy that night!

November - Marine Corp Ball was fantastic. Everything was so much fun and I'm glad we had some great people to hang out with. By the way, if you are ever downtown on River St. and happen in to Wet Willies, be careful what you drink!


Surgery for Morghan came and went and she is back to the sassy girl I love. Times were trying in the few weeks she couldn't be back at school making me realize that I honestly don't think I could ever go back to being a stay at home mom. I love her to death, but I was so stir crazy!


December - Ventured out to Texas for my Father-in-laws wedding to the new lady. Its great to see him so happy. It snowed the morning after we got there so that was amazing. Morghan was timid at first but after it stopped snowing she was ready to go!


Christmas was perfect. We were worried for a while because 2 of the presents that I ordered were cancelled and I was never notified and did not find out until I talked to 3 different people in customer service 3 days before Christmas. We ran out on Christmas Eve and grabbed her a couple replacement toys. Though I'm disappointed they arent what I wanted Morghan actually was super thrilled about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment